Retail Management Solution
A simple and friendly system that fulfills the sophisticated requirements of the retail operations in the current tough market with consumer cost conscious leading to very low margins. This requires a very reliable system that enables clear measures. The system is designed to work in both online and offline modes with automatic data synchronization with headquarters to have all the data consolidated on a timely scheduled plan. It supports trade and retail sales, consignments handling, loyalty cards, prestige customers & membership, different customer pricing, Sales & Promotions, multi-price list by location, by customer and by customer classification.
It also handles multi- currency sales pricing based on items and multi-currency partial & full payments. The system provides sales analysis with comparative gross margin analysis, magnificent set of evaluation reports for all inventory transactions & stock-on-hand at any previous calendar date / periods. It enables immediate availability of all types of information from different views; be it operation, marketing, management, or top management. The solution does utilize the technology by using a powerful database engines that enable full control on the system and users to perform all security policies. Coming out now web reports and web services through the system, customized reports can be executed automatically and emailed from the system on scheduled time plan for predefined email lists. The solution is fully integrated with a complete back office system resulting in full user defined financial analys.
- Handling Stock & non-stock items (services), bundles, and consignments.
- Promotions & Special Prices for defined periods.
- Global change of sales prices.
- User defined receipt design.
- Communication with consumers through passing slogans, announcements through sales receipts.
- Loyalty cards, membership discounts, special discounts upon volume, etc.
- Full function control on user level.
- Printing of bar code labels.
- Enables both trade and retail sales.
- Stock limits (minimum & reorder levels).
- Sales Analysis & Gross margin analysis.
- Multi-Currency Handling.
- Web published reporting.